What is my current shareholding?

Kenmare Resources plc, in conjunction with our registrars Computershare Investor Services is now offering an online shareholding enquiry service to Kenmare Resources plc shareholders. This service is now available from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day.

By clicking on the 'check your shareholding' link below you will be opening a new window which links to the computershare web site. Kenmare Resources plc is not responsible for any information displayed on the Computershare site.

Check your shareholding

Please note that as a security measure you will be asked to enter your Shareholder Reference Number (SRN). This is the ten digit number beginning with "C" or "G" and may be found on:

Your Kenmare Resources plc Share Certificate/s or Other personalised correspondence sent to you by the Registrar.
N.B The number is in the following form: "C000021" or "G000021".

I lost my share certificate, what should I do?

You should contact the company's registrar, Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Ltd and they will send you out an indemnity form to be filled out and returned. They will then issue you with a new certificate.

See below for the contact details for Computershare Investor Services (Ireland) Ltd.

Computershare Services (Ireland) Ltd.
Heron House,
Corrig Road,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Dublin 18,
Dedicated Phoneline: + 353 1 447 5106
Fax: + 353 1 216 3150
Website: www.computershare.com

Who do I notify of my change of address?

You can update your address online using the following link


Stay Informed
Delivered by Investis - link to website (Opens in a new window)